Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Then the D- Day… (My Birthday Celebration...)

Then the D- Day… (My Birthday Celebration...)

Got up really early by 07 am; slept again so by the time got up it was… then waiting to for Rutu to get ready and then left greeting AJ’s Dad and Mom; left to Khar was Kaki (My Aunt) and Vaibhavi (MY cousin) where just getting ready to leave for Borivali. Left with Rutu on bike and goin to different mall and different places to search for tickets for Hangover... but couldn’t find the any time suitable or tickets where not available then back home as had time with Buddy.

In evening; Khushal came then had time playing on PC and discussing about the different technical things; later on one by one friends came AJ and Akshay joined by Rutu; tried to reach Sagar and Nana, but they where not available due to certain commitments…of there’s …Later celebrated my birthday with cutting of couple of cakes and then had a bid dinner waiting for all of us… had a really good treat to friends who where their present… the ended with me having a walk around the building with buddy and thinking about different avenues to explore in the the coming years for me… prayed for giving such a wonderful day and even wonderful people around me… my family…my friends (who are in Mumbai and staying away) really thanks to all for being there…in my life….

No comments:

Post a Comment