Friday, July 24, 2009

About Aquascaping...my Hobby

Over a period of years there has been lot of hobbies which I have liked and followed but over the years my interest and involvement for my fish Tank has been really good for me… All this credit goes to my father whose interest in keeping a Fish tank has passed on to me… I had not been much involved before but recent years I have been more interested towards maintaining adding more fe' nace. Firstly it was just keeping Fishes and taking care of those, but recently I have gone into involvement of Aquascaping which involves Live Plants…with fishes… which really gives a totally different experience of watching the fishes into a really natural habitat…


Its not as easy as it sound while making a Aquascaping tank as there should be an ideal match between fishes and plants…there are been lot of unsuccessful attempt before putting a really Aquascaping tank…then the addition of CO2 to nourish the plants with keeping a proper tab on the amount of CO2, as more or less can damage the fishes or have reverse effect on the plants…

Now since I would be shifting from Borivali to back to Khar; dad and me are thinking about having even more bigger and better Aquascaping tank in the new home…

Hope to have some suggestion over this Aquascaping as a concept from your end.

Thanks for spending time over on this blog…


No comments:

Post a Comment