Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Bond – Anlage HRO Service


Its been long time that I haven't been writing any stuff on the blog, major reason been lot of pending work and unsettled mind. At last the toll has been taken and I have left my organisation after a period of 2.6 years with them. It was a wonderful journey through this 2+ years as had lot of thing to learn and the people I was working with it was really great. Starting from Nitya Madam who gave me this opportunity and then Rahul S, Prashant B and Pravin K who was my First Manager. Had a great learning curve over in Anlage. Learnt a lot from likes of Sanish, Prasad and other team members. Had a time when with Prasad N (My 2nd Manager) had a really great time working as had lot of fun and worked that much harder as well. Also like to mention that it was great help from our Administrator as Manoj, with whom I had a really good relationship.
I always had good rapport with all the teams Iriduim, Solitire, Kohinoor and Aspiration. So apart from this my team the Diamond's in which Sanish, Prasad, Preeti, Saira, Ruchi, Richa and Myself. With this guys it was really a special bond which happened and really it would be difficult for me to forget this guys.
Also like to take this opportunity to thanks Umesh (Founder); Sangita (VP) to give this opportunity and a special thanks to Nitya; from her learnt a lot of HR skills and recruitment Skills.
All the very Best to Anlage and there staff.
It was a totally Professional decision to learn more and fulfill the dreams. It was a great platform provided by Anlage from which i wish them all my good wishes.

1 comment: